Experts by Experience
Breaking stereotypes with Education
Prices for consultation and training upon application
Diversity inclusion Training
from a small team to large conferences. We deliver informative, impactive and interesting equality education for services voluntary, statutory etc
keynote speaker, workshop facilitator, Conferences, universities, training events, education inclusion.
Free lance writing, radio, podcasts, television, press.
Awareness training is about raising people's awareness and helping them to see the world through the eyes of someone of a different age, race, gender, etc.
Skills training involves specific exercises to help people build skills, such as communicating better with people from diverse backgrounds and reducing the levels of unconscious bias in their decision-making.
Diversity inclusion Sessions incorporate both in these sessions which are suitable for ensuring that their services are inclusive and accessible for the Gypsy and Traveller communities.
It would be particularly useful for those who work in youth justice, equality, health, education,planning, housing and accommodation, emergency services, palliative care, social services, pre schools, nurseries, and the voluntary sector.
Sessions are lively and interactive, with talk, quizzes, questions and break out group work, delivered by an experienced Romany Gypsy.
- Improved knowledge of cultures, traditions and brief history of the Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities, developing better understanding of the iversities between and within the communities.
- Identify any obstacles, attitudinal issues or barriers within education, employment, public services, employment, health, housing/accomadation, or safeguarding issues.
- how to engage effectively with the Gypsy, Roma and Traveller community and what they can do to ensure inclusion in the delivery of services.
- Establish a baseline of knowledge and support.
Advice & Consultatation
- Advice and tools to engage Gypsies & Travellers into your service
- Gypsy & Traveller health improvement
- Site allocation policies,
- Engaging with unauthorised encampments of Gypsy & Travellers
- Addressing Gypsy & Traveller Education inequalities
- Addressing Gypsy & Traveller Health inequalities
- Service design for Gypsy & Traveller improvement
- Restorative justice facilitator
- Mentor (Youth justice services)
- Groupwork sessions
- Supporting Gypsy & Traveller Young People. (Qualified youth worker)